Slab leak occur in or below the concrete foundation. It is defined as water leaking through pipes directly into or under the concrete slab. Slabs leaks that undetected can cause a substantial issue as the problem worsens over time.
Signs that you have a Slab Leak
• High water bill
• You notice wet spots in the flooring
• Discoloration on floors and walls
• You can hear running water when no water should be running
CAUSE OF SLAB LEAKS
• A large amount of pressure placed on the pipes beneath your foundation is a leading cause of slab leaks.
• Improperly installed or poor-quality pipes.
• If your water quality is poor, it could be damaging your pipes.
• Corrosion is more common inside the pipes that transport hot water.
We can locate and trace slab leak caused by the concrete above to break and crack, pipe and host problems. Leak Plus has advanced techniques and equipment to locate and detect small or bigger leaks. The quicker you have the problem repaired, the less damage the slab leak is likely to cause.
||Slab Leak Detection.jpg
|| 30 time(s)
This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/17/2020 04:26 AM EST